Okay, I’m a little late with last week’s update. Sorry about that. Sent out my monthly newsletter today, updated all of my pertinent resumes on here that needed updating, and designed/ordered my April Recap postcard. Here’s what I accomplished this month!
- Booked the role of barely competent radical terrorist Kumquat Radish in the darkly comedic short film REDACTED.
- My 10-Minute Play Pink Hat Blues has been selected to be one of four one-act plays making up LIVE FROM THE HOBGOBLIN: IT’S HANK! at this year’s Hollywood Fringe Festival!
- Rehearsals have begun for A Very DIE HARD Christmas at the Hollywood Fringe Festival. So psyched to be back directing this crazy show.
- Wrote and premiered Nailed, a brand-new 10-minute comedy about a pair of sticky-fingered honeymooners that fall under a ghost town’s curse, for Theatre Unleashed’s Birthday Celebration, Acting Our Age: Terrifically Ten.
- Not on the postcard: I also began work on a new draft of The Young Argonauts, and completed a plot synopsis for a new musical project I’m developing with Michael Gordon Shapiro.
- In case you missed it, Better Lemons ran a lovely feature on Jenn and I, and The Hobgoblin Playhouse!
- Also, Theatre Unleashed announced its 11th season at Acting Our Age earlier this month. It’s epic.
- Tickets go on sale May 1st for A Very DIE HARD Christmas at the Hollywood Fringe Festival. INDUSTRY COMPS ARE AVAILABLE. Message me via my website’s contact form or tweet me.
- I’m playing in the Theatre Unleashed Spring Poker Classic on May 4th, raising money for TU’s epic 11th Season! If you register by May 1st, you’ll be included in a drawing for one of two $250 gift certificates to Vegas.com!
- My 10-minute play, Hang a Lampshade On It opens May 10th in Columbus, OH as a part of MadLab’s Theatre Roulette!
- Also, my 10-minute play, Yellow Means Caution opens May 25th in Santa Paula, CA at the Santa Paula Theater Center’s Playzapalooza!
- Not on the postcard: I’m applying to The Geffen’s Writers Room. Applications are due May 7th, so I’d better get crackin’ on it!
Hang a Lampshade On It and Yellow Means Caution will both be performing on my birthday, May 26th, while both A Very DIE HARD Christmas and Pink Hat Blues will be in rehearsal. That’s pretty damn cool if I do say so myself.
Onward and upward!
Subscribe To Greg's Newsletter
Get more cool content about acting, writing, the entertainment industry, and more! Plus, discounts and special offers for Greg's latest projects!